Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wonderful Comment I wanted to repeat

Please go to HOME page first. CLICK ON HOME ON RIGHT

Here is a great example of a person who has taken the initiative (it takes more than feeling bad for the animals) and has followed through and taken action. THANK YOU DEAR SIR

I've sent 3 letters one to the embassy in London and one each to the consul generale in Manchester and Edinburgh. I think this is the first letter i've ever written, the main part of which is below, so it may not be perfect but it's a start. :) Dear Consul General As a British citizen I am deeply troubled and concerned about the atrocities that are committed daily against thousands upon thousands of animals. Each day thousands of bears, cats, dogs, foxes, minks, etc are killed in the most cruel and inhumane ways whether it be for the fur trade, circus entertainment, baiting, blood sports or for their meat, these acts of inhumanity are abhorrent to any civilized person in the modern world. What kind of people could inflict such pain and suffering upon another living animal? Our treatment of animals shows the true nature of the person that you are and culture is not a boundary for this, the horrific acts committed against animals in China is a crime against the world, not only is it the animals of China that suffer but the people also. I read in the Seoul Times on Saturday, October 16, 2010 that people are eating babies in China to “ increase health and stamina and the power of sexual performance “ , this is one of the sickening after effects of harsh policies and desensitization to violence and cruelty against people and animals that is unfortunately common place in China. From this moment on I will actively Boycott all products produced in China. I will not travel to China. I will inform others of the atrocities happening in China via campaign methods. Until nonhuman animals have the moral rights, which should be established as basic legal rights, not to be used by human beings, not to be callously butchered for profit, not to be property, and to live according to their natures in China I will continue my boycott of all Chinese produced goods. I would appreciate it if you would let me know your action on this matter. “For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.” - Name deleted until permission is given to post

1 comment:

  1. Just doing whats right, this petition and blog really opened me up to whats going on in the world and the suffering of animals I watched a documentary called earthlings and it has had a profound effect on me, i'm now going meat free and am getting involved in campaigning for animals rights. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not use any language where I have to delete your comments. Save that for your letter to the Chinese